The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: Vietnam's largest categories by numbers
A growing and increasingly affluent population means Vietnam's food sector is poised for growth. But which are the largest categories in the market? just-food breaks it down for you by the numbers.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims