The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: Vietnam's largest categories by numbers
A growing and increasingly affluent population means Vietnam's food sector is poised for growth. But which are the largest categories in the market? just-food breaks it down for you by the numbers.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site