The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: Vietnam's largest categories by numbers
A growing and increasingly affluent population means Vietnam's food sector is poised for growth. But which are the largest categories in the market? just-food breaks it down for you by the numbers.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- PepsiCo to expand Frito-Lay plant in US
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down