The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: Vietnam's largest categories by numbers
A growing and increasingly affluent population means Vietnam's food sector is poised for growth. But which are the largest categories in the market? just-food breaks it down for you by the numbers.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's