The just-food briefing - self-service technology in retail
Retailers around the world are using self-service technology in their stores - some with success, others less so. Glynn Davis looks at the different models, examines why some retailers are changing what they use and discusses where the technology could go next.
This month's just-food management briefing looks at the use of self-service technology in food retail outlets around the world. In part one, Glynn Davis outlines the different concepts in place in stores.
In part two of this month's just-food management briefing, Glynn Davis looks at the success - or otherwise - that retailers have had with self-service technology and considers where the sector could go next.
In the third part of just-food's briefing on self-service in retail, Glynn Davis looks at two of the key trends driving innovation in the sector - the need to cater for weekly shopping and the rise of mobile phone technology.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights