Canned Foods World Trade Review 2011
The Canned Foods World Trade Review 2011 is your comprehensive guide to global trade in canned food products and is a must-have report for anyone involved in the industry.
Covering all of the main products within the canned fruit, vegetables, fish, meat and tomato segments, this report provides extensive trade data for the leading countries over the past decade.
• Import and export data in volume and value terms for the 35 leading countries between 2006-2010, including market share and average unit value
• Comprehensive trade information for the leading five importing and exporting countries in the canned fruit and vegetable segments for the years 2000-2010, including detailed graphs and tables
• Commentary on each canned fruit and vegetable sector
This report will help you to:
• Understand the current state of the canned fruit and vegetable markets and plan ahead
• Identify potential industry growth areas for 2011 and beyond
• Access all the information you need in one place saving you time and money
• Gain an invaluable insight into your competitors’ and customers’ activity
Table of contents
Related market research by sector
Related market research by market
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.