Carlson Companies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Carlson Companies, Inc. (Carlson) is one of the leading hospitality and travel company. The company operates in more than 160 countries which includes more than 1,075 hotels, more than 920 restaurants and Carlson Wagonlit travel. The company operates its hotel business through Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group which include brands such as Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inns & Suites and Hotel Missoni. The company operates its restaurants through brand T.G.I. Friday’s and also manages travel business through Carlson Wagonlit travel. Carlson is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
The company through its Ambition 2015 wants to grow its hotel portfolio by 50% to 1,500 hotels in operation by 2015 and also grow its restaurant business.
GlobalData’s Carlson Companies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Key Facts
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Key Employees
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Carlson Companies, Inc. - History
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Company Statement
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Business Description
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Carlson Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Brand Equity
Strength - Global Presence
Strength - Key Player:Business Travel Management
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Subsidiary Underperformance
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Network Expansion
Opportunity - Rising Sales in the US Restaurant Industry
Opportunity - Growth in Travel and Tourism Industry
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Foreign Currency Exchange Rate Risk
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Economic Downturn
Carlson Companies, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Carlson Companies, Inc., Key Facts
Carlson Companies, Inc., Key Employees
Carlson Companies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Carlson Companies, Inc., Major Products and Services
Carlson Companies, Inc., History
Carlson Companies, Inc., Other Locations
Carlson Companies, Inc., Subsidiaries
Carlson Companies, Inc., Key Competitors
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.