Courtepaille: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Courtepaille: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Courtepaille"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Courtepaille" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Courtepaille"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Courtepaille is a grill and steak house restaurant chain based in France. The company was founded in 1961 by opening first restaurant in Burgundy. It serves over 15 million customers annually and serves over 43,000 clients every day. Courtepaille is specialized in serving grilled meats offering a wide choice of beef, lamb, fish, pork and poultry alongside a comprehensive list of desserts and salads. The restaurants are primarily located in major trunk roads and high street areas. It also offers gift cards, dine-in and carry-out services. The eateries are open for business seven days a week from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The company operates over 235 restaurants across France and Poland. The company is the commercial brand of Serare S.A.S., a joint stock company in France. Courtepaille is headquartered in Evry cedex, France.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Related market research by company
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Harjit Abbi direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 613, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.