Culture of Millennials 2011
The Hartman Group's Culture of Millennials 2011 report gives you an up close and personal look at Millennials, a generation that is transforming the cultural landscape and will have a profound impact on the marketplace in ways not yet imagined.
Topic areas explored in this report include:
- Millennial Lifestyle. Portrait of how Millennials are distinguished from other generations (entertainment, leisure, politics, etc.); current view on life; hopes and fears; examine differences across demographic variables, explore the ways in which they navigate the "new" economy
- Culture of food. In-depth look at what influences food and beverage choices; explore the establishment of consumption habits along their life cycles, the transition to an adult food identity; dining in vs. dining out; role of health and wellness
- Brand loyalty. Principal factors that encourage brand loyalty, explore the development of trends
- Social media and acquiring/sharing information. Understand the importance and role of social media in purchase and consumption behavior; where do they turn for information about products and brands; what are the trusted sources?
- Connecting with Millennials. Understand and articulate how to message to Millennials
- Outlook on the future. What will influence food and beverage buying decisions in the near-term future
Table of contents
Who are the Millennials
Mapping the Millennial Cultural Lifestyle
Health and Wellness
Category Deep Dives
“The Culture of Food”: Food and Beverage
Special Topics of Interest:
Social Media and Technology
Shopping and Purchasing Power
Advertising Idea Generators
Conclusions—Including Strategies for Brand Building
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.