Food Ingredients Focus: Emerging Ingredients to Watch
Food ingredient innovation does not only have the ability to make or break many of today’s new product launches; it can also pave the way toward market-changing developments. This presentation takes an in-depth look at food ingredient innovation, from products based on sustainable inputs like algae or biomass, to new salt replacers, sweeteners, proteins, and more.
- Review emerging opportunities in new food and beverage ingredients and gain insight into consumer behavior now and in the future.
- Identify new and interesting ingredients with the potential to have a significant impact on the food and beverage marketplace.
- See what food ingredient makers are doing to reduce their environmental impact and make their ingredients more sustainable.
- Understand the direction that ingredient innovation is taking with regard to health, sustainability, and sensory challenges.
- Gain insight and inspiration for your innovation programs and new product development activities.
The food ingredients market is the birthplace of food and beverage product innovation. Because the ingredient industry must be forward-thinking by necessity, the stage is now being set for future innovation emanating from issues like sodium reduction, weight management, energy enhancement, the consumer desire for less processed foods, and more.
Keywords: ingredients, algae, microalgae, biomass, pea protein, monk fruit, purple corn, salt, sodium, sweetener, edible packaging, sustainable, gluten-free, stevia, GMO, clean label, pulses, anthocyanins, weight management, low glycemic, fiber, antioxidants, protein, environmentally friendly, ORAC, satiety, vegan, zero waste, energy, obesity.
- What are food ingredient makers doing to reduce their environmental impact and make their ingredients more sustainable?
- How are food ingredient companies innovating to meet expanding demand for "clean label" ingredients?
- What changes are taking place in the ingredient market to attempt to tame increasingly unpredictable commodity prices?
- What new plant-based ingredients are hitting the marketplace with the potential to offer solutions to vexing health and sensory issues?
- How are food ingredient companies working to meet the taste demands of consumers that refuse to sacrifice taste for health?
Table of contents
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.