ForeSights: Veg-Centered Meals
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Datamonitor’s ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to – or challenge – current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Many consumers are opting to increase the amount of veg in their diet and reduce the amount of meat they consume for both ethical and health reasons.
Consumer acceptance of veg-centered meals potentially means less demand for meat: manufacturers need to develop product ranges accordingly.
Keywords: vegetables, vegetarian, vegan, health, fine dining, food tasting.
- What is behind the broadening interest in veg as a main ingredient?
- What implications does this have for the meat sector?
- How will our diets look in the future?
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.