Future Trends of Stevia in Bakery and Snacks
- Natural sweeteners hold considerable allure, and stevia is one of the newer and more promising natural sweeteners on the market.
- See where stevia is trending by category and country. Examine case studies of new products formulated with stevia to see how it is being used.
- Understand current consumer attitudes toward sugar, and how consumers feel about artificial sweeteners. See where stevia fits in as a solution.
Stevia has been used for centuries in South America to sweeten hot drinks, but the plant-based sweetener is new to most consumers in the United States, and many other developed country markets.
This presentation will benchmark where stevia is right now, and where it has the potential to go in the future. Consumer attitudes toward sugar and artificial sweeteners will be examined with the goal of identifying where stevia could prosper in the future.
Stevia is not without challenges. The sweetener can have a licorice-like aftertaste and may require the use of a bulking agent in many products. These issues aside, product innovations in global markets offer hope and direction for where stevia could be headed next.
- How concerned are consumers about the use and safety of artificial sweeteners in food and beverage products?
- Where is stevia use in packaged food and beverage products trending globally?
- What product categories and industries show the greatest inclination to use stevia as a sweetener?
- What challenges will food makers have to overcome to use stevia in their new products?
- What areas do industry watchers see stevia having the greatest potential for future growth?
Table of contents
ABOUT THIS RESEARCH
Features and Benefits
Key questions answered
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.