Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. (BIMBOA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Grupo Bimbo, S. A. B. de C. V. (Grupo Bimbo) is one of the leading baking companies in the world. The company carries out the production, distribution, and marketing of more than 8,000 products. Grupo Bimbo sells its products under various brands such as Marinela, Bimbo, Milpa Real, Mrs. Baird's, Oroweat, Tía Rosa, and Entenmann's, among others. The company has 156 production facilities and has one of the world’s most extensive direct distribution networks with over 50,000 routes in 19 countries across the Americas, Asia and Europe. The company operates principally in Mexico, the US, Central and South America, Europe and China. Grupo Bimbo is headquartered at Obregon, Mexico
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2012: Grupo Bimbo Starts Operations Of Piedra Larga Wind Farm In Oaxaca, MexiconGDCPG29760FSA
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.,
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Key Facts
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Key Employees
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Major Products and Services
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - History
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Company Statement
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Business Description
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Strengths
Strength - Top Line Performance
Strength - Distribution Network
Strength - Broad Product and Brand Portfolio
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Profit Margins
Weakness - Trade Receivables
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategies
Opportunity - Growing Snacks Market
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Competition
Threat - Economic Downturn
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2012: Grupo Bimbo Starts Operations Of Piedra Larga Wind Farm In Oaxaca, Mexico
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Key Facts
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Key Employees
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Key Employee Biographies
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Major Products and Services
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., History
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Other Locations
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Subsidiaries
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Key Competitors
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Ratios based on current share price
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Annual Ratios
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Interim Ratios
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Ratio Charts
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.