Health + Wellness Deep Dive: A Best Practices Report On Ways to Activate Messaging and Communications Within the World Of Wellness
Hartman Group research continues to show that consumer interest in pursuing healthier lifestyles and a higher quality of wellbeing is on the increase: As documented here in our 2011 Health and Wellness Deep Dive, consumers increasingly understand wellness to be a “positive” proposition rather than a "perfunctory" one. Thus, observed as a powerful on-going trend, we are witnessing a cultural shift from "health" toward “quality of life." We find that consumers are increasingly thinking and talking about wellness in terms of "quality of life" where non-physical notions of well-being (mental, emotional, and spiritual) are just as important as physical well-being. Quality of life accommodates variation in individual desires, needs, lifestyles and goals and illuminates the role of indulgence and pleasure as essential components of wellness.
The Hartman Group series of health and wellness syndicated studies is the longest running consumer-centric study of the U.S. wellness marketplace and provides current, comprehensive insight into underlying motivations and behaviors for how and why consumers live, shop and use brands, products and services in the health and wellness space.
Topic areas include:
Consumer Ratings: Brand Positioning. One aspect of this report measures consumer perceptions of select brands and companies in three key areas: Health and Wellness halo, product quality, and likelihood to purchase. Perceptual mapping is provided for food and beverage, food service/restaurant, food retailers, OTC/VMHS and personal care.
Communicating Dimensions of Consumption
Communicating Health + Wellness in Product Categories
Best Practices for Executing on Key Elements with Best-in-Class Examples
Information Sources and Social Media
Table of contents
2. The World of Wellness
- In this section we introduce the Hartman Group World Model and explain the meaning of Wellness for consumers
3. Communicating Dimensions of Consumption
- In this section we define and explain the Dimensions of Consumption in the World of H+W and outline Best Practices for executing on each at the product and retail levels, accompanied by best in-class examples
- Dimensions tend to cluster to form the defining characteristics of H+W consumer segments
4. Communicating H+W in Product Categories
- In this section we provide the key qualitative and quantitative consumer insights regarding product attributes and messaging (e.g., certifications and labeling) and provide Best Practices for executing on key product and brand elements with best in-class examples. Three product categories are explored:
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
5. Communicating H+W at Retail
- In this section we provide the key qualitative and quantitative consumer insights regarding health attributes, specialist services, and nutritional programs at retail. Three retail channels are explored:
- Food stores
- Drug stores
- Mass/Discount stores
- Best Practices for executing on key retail elements are provided with specific recommendations for each one
6. Communicating H+W in Food Service
7. Information Sources and Social Media
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.