July Monthly Deal Roundup – Foodservice
• The report provides an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in the month of July, in terms of deal type, segment and region.
• The report provides data on deal activity across various segments in the foodservice industry in the month of July, in terms of deal size.
• The report gives an insight into the rationale for deal making during July.
• The report details the major deal sizes reported in July.
The Monthly Report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of the deal activity in the Foodservice industry on a month-on-month basis.
The ‘Monthly Deals Roundup - Foodservice’ report provides a review and understanding of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital-raising and partnering deals and agreements entered into by companies in the foodservice industry during July 2011.
Reasons to Buy
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain insight into the deal activity taking place across the month. The report provides an overview on all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
• Deal volume decreased by xx% in the Foodservice Industry, from xxx transactions in June 2011 to xx transactions in July 2011. Deal volume was also below the trailing six month (TSM) average of xxx
• The accommodation segment was the most active segment comprising xx% of the total deal activities in July 2011, followed by the wholesaler or suppliers segment with xx%
• The North American region recorded the highest deal activity in July 2011, comprising xx% of the total deal volume, while the European region contributed xx%
• Deal activity in July 2011 was characterized by deal values below $xxx million
• Deals in the foodservice industry in July 2011 were primarily undertaken with the objective of business expansion through inorganic growth, a motive in xx% of all transactions
Table of contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2.1 Accommodation to continue its dominance in M&A
2.2 Acquisitions to slow down in the US due to debt crisis
3 Deal Volume and Value Analysis
3.1 By Deal Type
3.2 By Segment
3.3 By Region
4 Deals in Active Markets
5 Deal Size Analysis
6 Deal Rationale Analysis
7 Major Deals
8.2 Contact Us
8.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Active Regions, July 2011
Table 2: Deal Size Analysis, July 2011
Table 3: Major Deals, July 2011
Table 4: Major PE/VC Deals, July 2011
Table 5: Major Capital-Raising Deals, July 2011
Table 6: Cross Border M&A Deals, July 2011
Table 7: Deals in Emerging Markets, July 2011
Table 8: Major Rumor Deals, July 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sector-wise Mergers and Acquisitions Activity - July 2011
Figure 2: Region-wise Mergers and Acquisitions Activity - July 2011
Figure 3: Deal Volume by Deal Type, July 2011
Figure 4: Deal Value by Deal Type, July 2011
Figure 5: Deal Volume by Segment, July 2011
Figure 6: Deal Value by Segment, July 2011
Figure 7: Deal Volume by Region, July 2011
Figure 8: Deal Value by Region, July 2011
Figure 9: Analysis of Deals by Deal Rationale (%), July 2011
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.