Kerry Group plc (KYG.I) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kerry Group plc (Kerry) is a consumer food products company. The company through its subsidiaries develops, manufactures and delivers technology-based ingredients, flavors and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industries worldwide. The company's product portfolio provides ingredients for Appetisers, Soups Sauces, Savoury Snacks, Meats, Prepared Meals & Side Dishes, Bakery, Cereals & Bars, Confectionery, Soft Drinks. It offers products through various brands such as Denny, Dairy gold, Galtee, Kerrymaid, Noon, Porkinson, Golden cow , cheesestrings, Charleville Cheese, Mr. Brain, Homepride Wall's, Richmond and Pure The company operates in two reportable segments, namely, Ingredients & Flavours and Consumer Foods. The company supply products in over 140 countries with manufacturing facilities in 25 countries and operates international sales offices in 20 countries in various countries including the US, the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany and New Zealand and others. Kerry is headquartered in Tralee, Munster, Ireland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kerry Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Kerry Group plc - Key Facts
Kerry Group plc - Key Employees
Kerry Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Kerry Group plc - Major Products and Services
Kerry Group plc - History
Kerry Group plc - Company Statement
Kerry Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kerry Group plc - Business Description
Kerry Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kerry Group plc - Strengths
Strength - Wide Product and Brand Portfolio
Strength - Increased Liquidity Position
Strength - Sturdy R&D Activities- Nutrition/Wellbeing
Kerry Group plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Debt
Kerry Group plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand in the Snacks and Savory Market
Opportunity - Growing Chilled Food Market in the UK
Opportunity - Strategic Expansions
Kerry Group plc - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rising Manpower Cost
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences
Kerry Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Kerry Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kerry Group plc, Key Facts
Kerry Group plc, Key Employees
Kerry Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Kerry Group plc, Major Products and Services
Kerry Group plc, History
Kerry Group plc, Subsidiaries
Kerry Group plc, Key Competitors
Kerry Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Kerry Group plc, Annual Ratios
Kerry Group plc, Interim Ratios
Kerry Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kerry Group plc, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Kerry Group plc, Ratio Charts
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.