Kraft Foods Inc. (KFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kraft Foods Inc., (Kraft Foods) is a holding food and beverage company. It manufactures and markets snacks, confectionery, and quick meal products worldwide. The various products offered by the company includes biscuits, confectionery, beverages, cheese, grocery products and convenient meals in approximately 170 countries. The company markets its products under the brand names of Cadbury, Jacobs, Kraft, LU, Maxwell House, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Tang and Trident among others. Kraft Foods operates 220 manufacturing and processing facilities worldwide. The company is headquartered in Northfield, Illinois, the US.
The company transferred its stock listing from the New York Stock Exchange to The NASDAQ Global Select Market in a strategic intent to achieve cost efficiency and provide visibility advantage to is iconic brands.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kraft Foods Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Kraft Foods Inc. - Key Facts
Kraft Foods Inc. - Key Employees
Kraft Foods Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Kraft Foods Inc. - Major Products and Services
Kraft Foods Inc. - History
Kraft Foods Inc. - Company Statement
Kraft Foods Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kraft Foods Inc. - Business Description
Kraft Foods Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Kraft Foods Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kraft Foods Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Wide Product and Brand Portfolio
Strength - Geographic Landscape
Strength - Robust Facilities
Kraft Foods Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Substantial Debt Burden
Kraft Foods Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion
Opportunity - Market Potential: Emerging Market
Opportunity - Market Outlook: Chocolate Confectioneries
Kraft Foods Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Rise in Cost of Input Materials
Kraft Foods Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Kraft Foods Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kraft Foods Inc., Key Facts
Kraft Foods Inc., Key Employees
Kraft Foods Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Kraft Foods Inc., Major Products and Services
Kraft Foods Inc., History
Kraft Foods Inc., Subsidiaries
Kraft Foods Inc., Key Competitors
Kraft Foods Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Kraft Foods Inc., Annual Ratios
Kraft Foods Inc., Interim Ratios
Kraft Foods Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kraft Foods Inc., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Kraft Foods Inc., Ratio Charts
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.