Lactalis Ingredeints: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Lactalis Ingredeints: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lactalis Ingredeints"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lactalis Ingredeints" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lactalis Ingredeints"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lactalis Ingredeints (Lactalis) is a manufacturer and distributor of dairy ingredients. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of whey products, milk powders, casein, caseinates, butter and butter oil, nutritional and health products, formulated dairy blends and cheese. It offers its products to food and animal nutrition industries. Lactalis' ingredients find application in chocolates and confectioneries, dairy products, clinical and infant nutrition products, frozen desserts, breads, croissant-type pastries, biscuits, cheeses, ready meals and cooked meats. The company markets its products under the brands of Eurovo, Voreal, Prolacta, Nutrifrolac and Calciane among others. It operates as a subsidiary of the Lactalis Group, a global producer of cheese and other dairy products. The company has production facilities in France, Spain, the US and Italy. Lactalis is headquartered in Bourgbarre, France.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.