Marks and Spencer Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.Project Description:
MarketLines' Marks and Spencer Group plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Marks and Spencer Group plc since January 2007.Scope:
– Provides intelligence on Marks and Spencer Group plc's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
– Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Marks and Spencer Group plc and its subsidiaries since 2007.
– Information about key financial and legal advisors for Marks and Spencer Group plc's financial deals transactions.
– Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.Highlights:
This report includes Marks and Spencer Group plc's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Marks and Spencer Group plc. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
– Form an independent opinion about Marks and Spencer Group plc’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
– Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of contents
--Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports
--Partnership – Deal reports
--Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports
--About MarketLine Financial Deals Database
--Deal Definition and Methodology
--MarketLine Professional Services Knowledge Center
LIST OF TABLES
--Marks and Spencer Group plc legal advisor ranking by value ($m)
LIST OF FIGURES
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Harjit Abbi direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 613, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.