Product Insights: Bakery and Cereals in Brazil
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's newly introduced product series titled "Product Insights". It aims to provide analysis to clients on the new product launches across various industry sectors.Scope
- Examines new product launches in the Brazilian bakery and cereals market, segmented by key categories
- Contextualizes Brazil in the new product launches globally
- Identifies the key players in the market leading the new product launches
- Provides an analysis on the new product launches by leading flavors, claims, packaging and price points
Globally, Brazil ranked 12th in terms of the number of new products launched in the bakery and cereals market in 2009.
Around half of the new product launches were in the cookies category alone. Cakes and pastries was the second most popular category, contributing to about 25% of new product launches.
In 2009, chocolate emerged as the most popular flavor/fragrance among all new bakery and cereal products launched in Brazil, while plastic was the most popular packaging material.Reasons to Purchase
- Assess product innovation trends in your market
- Learn from successful new product launches
Table of contents
New product launches: a global perspective
New product launches in Brazil
Product launch analysis
Product launch analytics
Market data analytics
Table of Contents
Related market research by sector
Related market research by market
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.