The Verdict Retailer Database is a collection of the key operating statistics of the UK's largest retailers over a period of more than 20 years. It collates data from public trading statements, companies house and Verdict's own estimates to provide a comprehensive overview of the annual performances of the UK's biggest retailers.
Features and benefits
- Track the sales, space, store numbers and profits of the UK's biggest retailers
- Filter and sort by sector, size, year end and more
Data for 178 retailers from 1988 to 2010 (where available)
Your key questions answered
- What are a specific retailer's sales/profit/store numbers/space for a particular year?
- How does the performance of one retailer compare to another?
- Who are the main players in a particular sector and how have they been performing?
Table of contents
Ask the analyst
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.