REWE Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
REWE Group (REWE) is a retail business operator. It is a private multinational company which undertakes retailing, trading and travel and tourism businesses. The company's trading business is involves in retailing and wholesaling activities and operates various types of stores such as supermarkets, neighborhood stores, hypermarkets, electronics outlets, discount stores and, cash and carry outlets. The company operates these stores under various brands such as Rewe, Rewe City, Rewe Center, Toom, Penny and others. The group also involves in travel and tourism business. It carries out operation in various countries such as Germany, France, Austria, Czeh Republic, Russia, Italy, Serbia and others. REWE is headquartered in Koln, North Rhine Westphalia, Germany.
GlobalData’s REWE Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
REWE Group - Key Facts
REWE Group - Key Employees
REWE Group - Key Employee Biographies
REWE Group - Major Products and Services
REWE Group - History
REWE Group - Company Statement
REWE Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
REWE Group - Business Description
REWE Group - Corporate Strategy
REWE Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
REWE Group - Strengths
Strength - Stores Network
Strength - Strong Foothold in Travels and Tourism
Strength - Aggressive Acquisitions
REWE Group - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Inefficiency
REWE Group - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Opportunities in E-Retailing
Opportunity - Business Expansions
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Organic Food Products
Opportunity - Private Label Gaining Momentum
REWE Group - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Competitive Market
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences
REWE Group - Key Competitors
REWE Group, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
REWE Group, Key Facts
REWE Group, Key Employees
REWE Group, Key Employee Biographies
REWE Group, Major Products and Services
REWE Group, History
REWE Group, Subsidiaries
REWE Group, Key Competitors
REWE Group, Recent Deals Summary
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.