SMART Packaging Innovation: The impact on food safety and waste
As the issue of food waste becomes a bigger political issue, SMART packaging, including active and intelligent packaging will unquestionably play a larger role in its reduction. This future-focused report looks at where the issue of SMART packaging and food waste is heading, and the implications for those in the packaging arena.
- Enhance credibility during sales pitches with a focused and wide ranging analysis delivering clear insights and good perspectives on a complex subject
- Stimulate ideation and invigorate brands identifying how SMART packaging can tap into underlying consumers trends to reduce food waste
- Enhance your market positioning and concept development efforts and reduce risk for new product launches and increase the chances of success
With food prices rising there is a growing consumer need for packaging to keep food in good condition for longer.
SMART, active and intelligent packaging has however to date, been focused on retailer-benefits, namely: spoilage reduction and extending shelf-life.
In the future expect it to be more consumer focused: delivering enhanced freshness and better information to elevate product quality for consumers.
- What is SMART packaging and how is it defined?
- What are the key consumer trends that are driving SMART packaging in food waste reduction?
- What is the future of SMART packaging technology?
- How viable an option is SMART metering of food usage though networked home appliances?
Table of contents
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.