Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry
Social media is playing an increasing role in the marketing strategies of food and drinks manufacturers around the world.
Globally, social media is increasingly being utilised by the business world as a marketing tool for connecting with customers. Social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have rapidly grown in popularity over the last decade, thereby creating online communities made up of people with shared interests and activities. This trend has been accelerated by technological developments such as the rapid expansion of internet access and multimedia-enabled smartphones.
This all-new report from just-drinks gives you a complete analysis of how social media is being used within the global food and drinks industries. The report includes:
- A profile of the global social media landscape
- An analysis of how leading food and drink companies are using social media to influence business and engage customers
- Case studies illustrating major social media industry initiatives
- A discussion of likely future strategies for social media
You'll also find detailed findings from the 2011 Food and Drinks Social Media Survey, completed by over 500 food and drink industry executives. The survey analysis shows you where your peers are spending their marketing budget and where they believe the opportunities lie in this new marketing medium.
This report is a must-have for anyone interested in social media and future trends in marketing. If you want to know how the various platforms can be used to build consumer relationships, influence business and provide a return on investment then order your copy today.
Table of contents
Chapter one: The social media landscape
Major Social Networking Websites
Chapter two: Influence on Business
Advertising via Social Media
Chapter three: Case Studies
Chapter four: Future Strategic Directions
Chapter five: 2011 Social Media Survey
- Question 1: Does your company have a formal social media strategy?
- Question 2: Has a portion of your budget been allocated to social media?
- Question 3: Will social media be in your next budget?
- Question 4: What percentage of your marketing/advertising budget is now devoted to social media?
- Question 5: Do you measure your social media ROI?
- Question 6: How long have you been using social media as part of your marketing strategy?
- Question 7: Why do you use social media?
- Question 8: What social media platforms do you use?
- Question 9: Which social media platforms are your customers interacting on?
- Question 10: Which platforms are you considering expanding into in the next year?
- Question 11: What do you think are the top three trends in social media and mobile to watch?
- Question 12: What are the top three barriers for implementing a social media strategy?
Related market research by sector
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.