Sodexo, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sodexo, Inc. (Sodexo) provides integrated food and facilities management services, service vouchers and cards across the US, Canada, and Mexico. It is a subsidiary of Sodexo Group, which designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through on-site service solutions and motivation solutions. Sodexo serves around 10 million customers daily in health care, corporations, schools, college campuses, long term care and retirement centers, government and remote sites. The company also provides self-service food services, maintenance of medical scanners, waste treatment, construction and air conditioning engineering. The company is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, the US.
The company's strategic intent focuses on widening its customer base by establishing new partnerships in existing market. As, recently the company signed a contract with Circuits of The America to become its food and beverage services partner.
GlobalData’s Sodexo, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Facts
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Employees
Sodexo, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Sodexo, Inc. - History
Sodexo, Inc. - Company Statement
Sodexo, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sodexo, Inc. - Business Description
Sodexo, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Sodexo, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sodexo, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Customer Base
Strength - Service Portfolio
Strength - Market Leading Position
Sodexo, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Controversies
Sodexo, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Key Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Market Potential: Motivation Solutions
Sodexo, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sodexo, Inc., Key Facts
Sodexo, Inc., Key Employees
Sodexo, Inc., Major Products and Services
Sodexo, Inc., History
Sodexo, Inc., Other Locations
Sodexo, Inc., Key Competitors
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.