Global launches of new foods and beverages made from different super grains have risen by more than 150% since 2006, a clear sign of a sector on the move. This presentation takes an in-depth look at super grains, including factors contributing to this growth spurt, analysis of specific types of super grains, consumer attitudes, launch trends, and more.
- Find out which specific grains have earned the name “super grain,” and why.
- Discover what health and nutrition claims are more likely to be made by products containing super grains than by other food and beverage products.
- See which food and beverage product categories are most accommodating to super grains.
- Examine the different characteristics of individual super grains, including taste profiles, preparation methods, nutritional facts, and more.
- Find out which health claims are resonating with consumers today, and how this is helping make the case for super grains.
Consumer interest in whole grains has never been higher, helping pave the way for new products based on some of the oldest, but most nutritious grains and seeds in existence. See how ancient and heritage grains like farro, spelt, millet, amaranth, kaniwa, chia, Kamut, teff, and freekeh are driving new product innovation.
Keywords: super grains, whole grains, farro, spelt, quinoa, millet, amaranth, kaniwa, chia, Kamut, teff, freekeh, heritage grains, ancient grains, fiber, protein, calcium, omega-3, gluten-free, GMO, genetically modified, resistant starch, lutein, low glycemic, organic, breakfast cereal, bread, cookies, crackers, pasta, weight management.
- How does consumer interest in whole grains and by extension super grains stack up against interest in protein, fiber, omega-3s, calcium, and more?
- What health and taste characteristics make quinoa attractive to product marketers?
- Why has chia been one of the fastest-growing super grains over the past few years?
- What super grain has found a unique way to ensure quality and consistency by virtue of its status as a trademarked product?
- What relatively rare super grain is high in resistant starch, a newly discovered fiber that can help promote weight control, colon health and more?
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.