The European Dairy Industry Outlook to 2020
The European Dairy Industry Outlook to 2020 examines the prospects for the European dairy industry as it embarks on a transition from high regulation to domestic and international liberalisation, and the dismantlement of the milk delivery quota system by 2015. A must have report for all involved in the European dairy industry.The European Dairy Industry Outlook to 2020 report examines:
• How domestic European and international demand and supply will progress over the next ten years
• How the pattern of EU domestic consumption of dairy products is likely to change in the period to 2020
• How the new emerging markets of Asia and South America are likely to be to primarily the European dairy industry, but also to the international dairy market.
This report will help you:
• Develop a full understanding of the current state of the EU dairy market and its outlook for the coming years
• Access all the information you need in one place saving you time and money
• Identify potential growth areas and trends for the industry to 2020
• Save valuable research time by accessing the expert analysis backed up with industry statistics
Table of contents
Chapter 1 The Current EU Dairy Industry
Chapter 2. Main elements and effects of current EU dairy policy
Chapter 3 Market relationships in the dairy sector
Chapter 4 The EU dairy market
Chapter 5 EU policy changes
Chapter 6.The EU in the world market
Chapter 7 Food market regulation and the EU dairy sector
Chapter 8 Organic Dairy Products
Chapter 9 Development of Markets to 2020
Chapter 10 New products
Chapter 11 Conclusions
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.