The Next Wave of Functional Food Marketing in Asia Pacific
While health considerations exert a growing influence on consumer choices, consumers’ approaches to addressing their health continue to evolve. Understanding how to help consumers achieve their wellness goals is critical for food and drink manufacturers, and this presentation highlights three key issues that will help industry players to navigate the multifaceted health and wellness space.
- Understand how consumers’ approaches to healthy eating are changing, using Datamonitor’s TrendSights framework.
- Consumer insight is provided for six key Asia Pacific markets: Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Draw inspiration from best-practice examples throughout the world.
Health-conscious consumers are increasingly embracing the notion of personalized nutrition. Indeed, there has been a marked increase in the proportion of Asia Pacific consumers who are purchasing food and drinks that address specific health concerns.
Consumers are easily and confidently embracing new information tools that facilitate more health-driven choices. As consumers take more responsibility for their health, it is important for food and drink manufacturers to demonstrate greater transparency and ensure all health claims are substantiated.
Keywords: healthy, food, drinks, Asia Pacific, Australia, China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, targeted, personalized, customized, nutrigenetics, nutrigenomics, gluten free, allergy, intolerance, online, research, transparency, ingredients, substantiated, claims, confusion, nutritionists, natural, organic, processed, genetically modified.
- How does Datamonitor’s TrendSights framework apply to functional and health-positioned food and drinks?
- What are the fastest growing health-related food and drink claims in the Asia Pacific region?
- How can food and drink manufacturers address and promote functional benefits without appearing "unnatural"?
Table of contents
Related market research by sector
Related market research by market
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.