TrendSights: Fairly Traded
Due to an increasingly sophisticated digital landscape, consumers today are more empowered and ultimately more demanding shoppers who expect companies to be socially responsible. Consumers are increasingly taking into account the ethical implications of the products they buy and consume.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to on-trend examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for Fairly Traded products can be met.
- Contains examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care and retail spaces.
A high proportion of consumers are amenable to the fair-trade ideology, with 57% agreeing that choosing grocery products that support fair trade is important or very important to them. The popularization of socially responsible products illustrates how consumers are making it a point to buy brands from companies whose values are similar to theirs.
The fair-trade movement has done well in the UK despite the recessionary environment. Sales of Fairtrade-certified food in the UK increased by 36% in 2010, indicating consumers’ willingness to support the cause.
Keywords: Sustainability, ethics, fair trade, Fairtrade, fair-trade, certified, ethical, socially responsible, social media, innovation, smart and connected.
- To what extent do global consumers seek Fairly Traded products and ingredients across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors and why?
- What is the Fairly Traded sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Fairly Traded sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.