Consumers’ daily lives are increasingly becoming busier and more complex, causing them to be (or perceive themselves to be) time-poor. Targeting these on-the-go consumers is therefore about offering convenient, time-saving products and solutions that best align with their lifestyles, both inside and outside the home.
- Identify lucrative marketing and innovation opportunities applicable to a broad range of CPG sectors.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for on-the-go products can be met.
- Examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, and retail spaces.
Snacking products are growing in popularity as a convenient on-the-go food choice. Over a third of global consumers (34%) snack between meals in the afternoon and evening three or more times a week.
The convenience and flexibility of accessing the Internet anywhere and at any time has already brought about sophisticated shopping methods – many of these particularly aimed at the busy consumer. Around one in 10 website hits globally currently come from handheld mobile devices.
Keywords: convenient, easy, snacking, lunch, outside, on-the-go, busy, hectic, active, smart, time-saving, quick, mobile, smartphone.
- What is the On-The-Go sub-trend? What types of consumer characterize an on-the-go lifestyle?
- How are brands across the CPG space currently addressing the needs of consumers on the go?
- What potential innovation opportunities exist to meet the demands of on-the-go consumers?
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.