Where the Interest and Opportunities Lie in Functional Food and Drinks
Although functional food and drinks are gaining in popularity, many consumers are interested in the benefits but not yet purchasing the products. Use this interactive model to discover where there is such latent interest. How do different demographics vary in what they are interested in? And how many need an extra reason to buy?
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor’s 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in 20 global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way YOU want to view it.
- Perform a country deep-dive or a claim-specific global overview. Customize the demographics to view your target audience.
Datamonitor has asked consumers about their interest in functional food and drinks with 11 different types of benefit.
There were 28,541 respondents to Datamonitor’s 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia; Brazil; Canada; China; France; Germany, India, Italy, Japan; Korea; Netherlands; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UAE; the UK; and the US.
There are four “dashboards” in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: by individual market; global overview; gender comparison; or age comparison.
- What is the interest in different benefits of functional food and drinks?
- How does each benefit rank within a market?
- In which countries do consumers most need a reason to purchase?
- How does the untapped potential of functional benefits vary by age and gender?
Table of contents
Ask the analyst
Our prices are competitive, and to ensure you get the most attractive deal available, we'll do our very best to match any price in the unlikely event you can find the same product for less elsewhere.
All we ask for is reasonable proof of the report being currently available at the lower price.
If you do find a lower price, contact Claire Cole direct by telephone on +44 (0)1527 573 738, 1-866-545-5878 Toll-Free from the US, alternatively email us here.
Many resellers don't offer refunds full stop. We're different. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase let us know within 5 working days. If we are unable to address the problem to your satisfaction we will give you a full refund.