VIETNAM: $10m export quota already fulfilled by Seaprodex
The Hanoi Seafood Import & Export Company (Seaprodex) has revealed that its $10m exportation quota for this year, a figure projected at double that from the same period in 1999, has already been fulfilled. Seaprodex exports fish, shrimps and seafood to the EU, US and Japan, and the same drastic upturn in performance was experienced in the company's total revenue. This was posted at $27.2m, a 66.2% increase since last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery