USA: 16th Annual Texas Wine & Food Festival Announces 2001 Line-Up
The Texas Hill Country Wine & Food Festival is proud to announce its centerpiece weekend event scheduled for April 5-8, 2001, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas. The Festival has been entertaining food and wine enthusiasts for 16 years and has gone from being a regional event to a premier international showcase.This year's featured country is Spain; it is one of the six national flags that have flown over Texas since the first European exploration of the region by Cortez in 1519. The first vineyards in Texas were planted by Spanish missionaries in the 17th century.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery