NETHERLANDS: 19 people catch minor form of bird flu
A total of 19 people in the Netherlands have been diagnosed as having been infected with minor forms of avian influenza since the outbreak began in the country two weeks ago. Eighteen agricultural workers who were involved in slaughtering poultry from infected farms, plus one relative of a worker, have caught eye infections from the virus, health ministry spokeswoman Ellen Timmer told Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast