UK: 2 further cases of Foot and Mouth Disease confirmed this morning
Foot and Mouth Disease has been confirmed this morning on a pig farm in Heddon-on-the-Wall in Tyne and Wear. The farm had supplied pigs to the abattoir in Essex where the Foot and Mouth Disease was first confirmed on Tuesday. The disease appears to have been present on the farm for some time. It is feasible that this may be the source of the infection at the abattoir in Essex. Investigations are continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin