UK: 2 Sisters Newport site sold to former execs
2 Sisters has announced the sale of the Avana bakery
2 Sisters Food Group has announced the sale of the Avana Bakeries site in Newport to Food Utopia, a company set up by two former executives at the UK food group.
In April, 2 Sisters confirmed it would close the site after it lost a cake production contract with Marks and Spencer. The contract represented 85% of the site's production. Some 550 staff worked at the plant.
The business will operate under Food Utopia - a new company set up by two former 2 Sisters executives - which will aim to secure continuing operations.
Staff are in the process of being transferred over to the new firm and there will be a transition period as existing customer contracts are transferred over.
Ready Meals in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 20...
Chilled & Deli Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)....
Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and foreca...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest ha...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Chilled and Deli Food market to grow at a CAGR of 2.71 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the incr...
Synopsis The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also prov...
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report