UK: 2 Sisters value-added chicken capacity
2 Sisters Food Group plans to extend its value-added chicken manufacturing site in Cambuslang in Scotland in a move that will increase capacity by as much as 50%.
The investment will create up to 180 new jobs and production will move to seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
The move comes two months after the UK food manufacturer announced plans to cut around 200 jobs at its Coupar Angus poultry facility in Scotland.
The company said the "multi-million pound" expansion plan in Cambuslang includes an 11,000 square foot extension to the facility.
The site produces a range of roasted and coated chicken products, such as breaded and seasoned chicken. The additional capacity will enable 2 Sisters production to grow with customer demand, the group added.
Biscuits in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018)...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest ha...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis