USA: 2000-year old South American cracker recipe makes a modern day comeback
Diabetics, vegetarians and other health conscious consumers can now enjoy a healthy organic snack: Casabe Rainforest Bread Crackers, the NEW flavor of a traditional South American staple, produced by a South Florida company in South America, and now available in South Florida. Reviving the 2000 year old plus recipe for the American conossieur consumer was the brainchild of Fortitude Brands managing partner Franco Stanzione, Jr. After slipping out of the olive oil business, Franco did some research of his own on the booming specialty premium cracker market---growing at a an annual rate of 4.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO