USA: 2000-year old South American cracker recipe makes a modern day comeback
Diabetics, vegetarians and other health conscious consumers can now enjoy a healthy organic snack: Casabe Rainforest Bread Crackers, the NEW flavor of a traditional South American staple, produced by a South Florida company in South America, and now available in South Florida. Reviving the 2000 year old plus recipe for the American conossieur consumer was the brainchild of Fortitude Brands managing partner Franco Stanzione, Jr. After slipping out of the olive oil business, Franco did some research of his own on the booming specialty premium cracker market---growing at a an annual rate of 4.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image