USA: 2000-year old South American cracker recipe makes a modern day comeback
Diabetics, vegetarians and other health conscious consumers can now enjoy a healthy organic snack: Casabe Rainforest Bread Crackers, the NEW flavor of a traditional South American staple, produced by a South Florida company in South America, and now available in South Florida. Reviving the 2000 year old plus recipe for the American conossieur consumer was the brainchild of Fortitude Brands managing partner Franco Stanzione, Jr. After slipping out of the olive oil business, Franco did some research of his own on the booming specialty premium cracker market---growing at a an annual rate of 4.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast