USA: 2000-year old South American cracker recipe makes a modern day comeback
Diabetics, vegetarians and other health conscious consumers can now enjoy a healthy organic snack: Casabe Rainforest Bread Crackers, the NEW flavor of a traditional South American staple, produced by a South Florida company in South America, and now available in South Florida. Reviving the 2000 year old plus recipe for the American conossieur consumer was the brainchild of Fortitude Brands managing partner Franco Stanzione, Jr. After slipping out of the olive oil business, Franco did some research of his own on the booming specialty premium cracker market---growing at a an annual rate of 4.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target