UK: 2001 Food Industry Awards - Winners announced
The winners of IGD's 2001 Food Industry Awards were announced last night to an audience of distinguished guests from across the food and grocery industry. The Nestlé Award for Social Commitment went to Coca-Cola Bottlers (Ulster) for its partnership with Mencap in Northern Ireland. The company's 450 employees have risen to the challenge of fundraising, participating in Mencap's Trek Namibia challenge. The other finalists were Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society, Sainsbury's, Tesco (highly commended) and Yakult.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant