UK: 2001 Food Industry Awards - Winners announced
The winners of IGD's 2001 Food Industry Awards were announced last night to an audience of distinguished guests from across the food and grocery industry. The Nestlé Award for Social Commitment went to Coca-Cola Bottlers (Ulster) for its partnership with Mencap in Northern Ireland. The company's 450 employees have risen to the challenge of fundraising, participating in Mencap's Trek Namibia challenge. The other finalists were Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society, Sainsbury's, Tesco (highly commended) and Yakult.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review