VIETNAM: 2002 rice exports increase in value
The value of Vietnam's rice exports rose 18% in 2002, helped by higher prices that reached US$186 per tonne during the year, $30 higher than in 2001. In the full year, Vietnam exported 3.2 million tonnes of rice, earning $600m, compared to $544m in the previous year. The rise in value increased year-on-year from 2001, despite an 8% drop in the volume of rice exported, reported Asia Pulse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund