MAURITIUS: 2002 sugar output forecast revised down 3.5%
Mauritius has revised its 2002 sugar output forecast down 3.5% from an August prediction to 521,000 tonnes due to adverse climatic conditions that had affected the island. The Mauritius Chamber of Agriculture said the revised results were the result of extensive damage caused by a cyclone earlier in the year as well as the bad weather that had prevailed since.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"