USA: Here's The Scoop: 2004 Annual Sales of Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts To Approach $12.8 Billion
MarketResearch.com, a premiere business intelligence marketplace serving the Fortune 1000, announced today the release of a new study "The U.S. Market For Ice Cream And Other Frozen Desserts", by Kalorama Information. According to the study, ice cream and other frozen dessert sales totaled $11.5 billion in 1999, up 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp