USA: Here's The Scoop: 2004 Annual Sales of Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts To Approach $12.8 Billion
MarketResearch.com, a premiere business intelligence marketplace serving the Fortune 1000, announced today the release of a new study "The U.S. Market For Ice Cream And Other Frozen Desserts", by Kalorama Information. According to the study, ice cream and other frozen dessert sales totaled $11.5 billion in 1999, up 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods