USA: Here's The Scoop: 2004 Annual Sales of Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts To Approach $12.8 Billion
MarketResearch.com, a premiere business intelligence marketplace serving the Fortune 1000, announced today the release of a new study "The U.S. Market For Ice Cream And Other Frozen Desserts", by Kalorama Information. According to the study, ice cream and other frozen dessert sales totaled $11.5 billion in 1999, up 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival