UK: 21st century fat fighters (COMMENT)
In an interview with the BBC, Dr Gary Frost of Hammersmith Hospital, London, suggested that the obesity crisis might be tackled by replacing unhealthy ingredients of processed and junk foods with healthier substitutes. However, aside from the potential ethical and production issues surrounding such a scheme, tackling the root of the problem rather than the symptoms remains a far more appropriate method.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival