THAILAND: B. Grimm & Co. moves forward with Bangkok based FreshfromtheWeb.com: 250 Registered members after less than two months of operations
All membership applications to FreshfromtheWeb.com are screened and processed in order to allow only legitimate agricultural exporters and importers access to the site. These companies have now begun to trade online by posting more than 120 selling and buying offers for all kinds of products including fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, flowers, rice, grains, beans and nuts.
With the number of registered members rising from day to day, FreshfromtheWeb.com will now focus its efforts on forging strategic relationships with third party service providers such as logistics companies, insurance companies, quality control companies and more. FreshfromtheWeb.com is now actively involved in negotiations with two potential strategic partners who operate on a global scale. The ultimate goal will be to sell their services online to the audience of FreshfromtheWeb.com, a significant and focused group of agricultural companies.
We invite you to visit the site at: www.freshfromtheweb.com
For more information, please contact:
Flowers Foods has reached an agreement to acquire Derst Baking Company. The transaction, expected to be complete within a few weeks, will be accomplished as a merger involving the exchange of Flowers ...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that its subsidiary in New Orleans, which has been closed since late August following Hurricane Katrina, started operating again late last wee...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that George E Deese, currently president and chief executive officer, has been elected to the additional position of chairman of the board eff...
US packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has said third-quarter earnings were negatively impacted by costs associated with the recent hurricanes....
The European Commission has approved measures to provide information on, and to promote, agricultural products in third countries....
US packed bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that it has completed the purchase of property in Newton, North Carolina, from CHS, Inc....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has reached an in-principle agreement with a Canary Islands-based group for the sale of Ebro's subsidiary Catesa Foods....
US packaged bakery products maker Flowers Foods has reiterated previous guidance for fiscal 2005 of US$1.65bn to $1.7bn in sales and net income of 3.75% to 4% of sales....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review