USA: 30th Annual Food Science & Technology Research Conference
The 30th Annual Food Science and Technology Research Conference will be held at University College, Cork on Tuesday the 19th and Wednesday the 20th of September 2000.We invite you and your colleagues to submit short abstracts on aspects of food science and technology research for presentation at this Conference. Research themes include beverages, competitiveness, consumer foods, dairy, food engineering, food ingredients, food safety, meat and nutrition.To mark the 30th anniversary of this event, a number of keynote speakers from research institutes and the food industry will address Conference delegates.The Conference will consist of a number of oral and poster communications:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods