USA: 30th Annual Food Science & Technology Research Conference
The 30th Annual Food Science and Technology Research Conference will be held at University College, Cork on Tuesday the 19th and Wednesday the 20th of September 2000.We invite you and your colleagues to submit short abstracts on aspects of food science and technology research for presentation at this Conference. Research themes include beverages, competitiveness, consumer foods, dairy, food engineering, food ingredients, food safety, meat and nutrition.To mark the 30th anniversary of this event, a number of keynote speakers from research institutes and the food industry will address Conference delegates.The Conference will consist of a number of oral and poster communications:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes