USA: 30th Annual Food Science & Technology Research Conference
The 30th Annual Food Science and Technology Research Conference will be held at University College, Cork on Tuesday the 19th and Wednesday the 20th of September 2000.We invite you and your colleagues to submit short abstracts on aspects of food science and technology research for presentation at this Conference. Research themes include beverages, competitiveness, consumer foods, dairy, food engineering, food ingredients, food safety, meat and nutrition.To mark the 30th anniversary of this event, a number of keynote speakers from research institutes and the food industry will address Conference delegates.The Conference will consist of a number of oral and poster communications:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action