USA: 30th Annual Food Science & Technology Research Conference
The 30th Annual Food Science and Technology Research Conference will be held at University College, Cork on Tuesday the 19th and Wednesday the 20th of September 2000.We invite you and your colleagues to submit short abstracts on aspects of food science and technology research for presentation at this Conference. Research themes include beverages, competitiveness, consumer foods, dairy, food engineering, food ingredients, food safety, meat and nutrition.To mark the 30th anniversary of this event, a number of keynote speakers from research institutes and the food industry will address Conference delegates.The Conference will consist of a number of oral and poster communications:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report