SWEDEN: 3i and the Swedish Industrial Development Fund invest in MicVac
STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--3i Group plc and the Swedish Industrial Development Fund are making a first-stage investment totalling SEK 10 m in fast-food enterprise MicVac AB, which has developed and patented an entirely novel method for producing ready-to-eat food using microwave technology. MicVac makes vacuum-packed, nourishing, high-quality, tasty meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods