CANADA: 4400 vaccinated after grocery store worker tests positive for hepatitis A
A grocery store worker at Sobeys tested positive for hepatitis A, leading to the vaccination of more than 4400 people on Sunday, with vaccinations continuing over three days. The Middlesex-London Health Unit set up four clinics to offer the free vaccine to concerned members of the public, reported the Kitchener-Waterloo Record.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO