USA: Heinz: 57 varieties or 57 profit warnings? - COMMENT (members)
Heinz' Q4 earnings are in line with expectations, but the company has warned on Q1 and Q2. The US food manufacturer has endured a troubled year, so its announcement of Q4 profits, excluding charges, of $186 million must come as a relief. With its current focus on boosting revenues, rather than cutting costs, Heinz is endeavoring to secure its position for the future. However, warnings for Q1 and Q2 suggest that Heinz still has several issues to resolve.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre