USA: Heinz: 57 varieties or 57 profit warnings? - COMMENT (members)
Heinz' Q4 earnings are in line with expectations, but the company has warned on Q1 and Q2. The US food manufacturer has endured a troubled year, so its announcement of Q4 profits, excluding charges, of $186 million must come as a relief. With its current focus on boosting revenues, rather than cutting costs, Heinz is endeavoring to secure its position for the future. However, warnings for Q1 and Q2 suggest that Heinz still has several issues to resolve.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods