ARGENTINA: 60% increase in exports of organic goods
Argentina's national food and animal health inspection service has reported a 60% increase in the country's organic goods exports. 80% of the 48,252 tonnes of organic goods exported last year went to countries in the European Union. Organic grains and oilseed exports increased by 56% from the previous year to 23,515 tonnes, and fresh fruit exports increased by 48% to 14,938 tonnes. Other organic goods being exported from Argentina include processed goods, aromatic herbs, wine, sugar and honey. The country exports around 90% of its organic produce, mainly to the EU and the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target