USA: 7-Eleven announces appointments of three new executives
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has announced the appointment of Russ Klein as managing director of marketing and Robin Michel as managing director of merchandising. Jay Giesen has been named managing director of Vcom. Before joining 7-Eleven, Klein managed Whisper Capital Investments, a private investment and professional services LLC based in Chicago. He has held several executive positions in marketing and advertising, including executive vice president and managing director at Foote Cone and Belding, senior vice president, marketing, for Seven Up USA, and vice president and executive officer of the Dr Pepper-Seven Up Companies. He was also an officer at the Leo Burnett Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China