USA: 7-Eleven announces appointments of three new executives
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has announced the appointment of Russ Klein as managing director of marketing and Robin Michel as managing director of merchandising. Jay Giesen has been named managing director of Vcom. Before joining 7-Eleven, Klein managed Whisper Capital Investments, a private investment and professional services LLC based in Chicago. He has held several executive positions in marketing and advertising, including executive vice president and managing director at Foote Cone and Belding, senior vice president, marketing, for Seven Up USA, and vice president and executive officer of the Dr Pepper-Seven Up Companies. He was also an officer at the Leo Burnett Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units