USA: 7-Eleven announces appointments of three new executives
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has announced the appointment of Russ Klein as managing director of marketing and Robin Michel as managing director of merchandising. Jay Giesen has been named managing director of Vcom. Before joining 7-Eleven, Klein managed Whisper Capital Investments, a private investment and professional services LLC based in Chicago. He has held several executive positions in marketing and advertising, including executive vice president and managing director at Foote Cone and Belding, senior vice president, marketing, for Seven Up USA, and vice president and executive officer of the Dr Pepper-Seven Up Companies. He was also an officer at the Leo Burnett Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe