USA: 7-Eleven announces appointments of three new executives
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has announced the appointment of Russ Klein as managing director of marketing and Robin Michel as managing director of merchandising. Jay Giesen has been named managing director of Vcom. Before joining 7-Eleven, Klein managed Whisper Capital Investments, a private investment and professional services LLC based in Chicago. He has held several executive positions in marketing and advertising, including executive vice president and managing director at Foote Cone and Belding, senior vice president, marketing, for Seven Up USA, and vice president and executive officer of the Dr Pepper-Seven Up Companies. He was also an officer at the Leo Burnett Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti