AUSTRALIA: 7-Eleven chain to auction 25 outlets next month
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven is set to auction 25 of its Australian outlets next month. The stores, thirteen of which are in Victoria, eight in Queensland and four in New South Wales, will be sold with annual rent reviews, ten-year leasebacks and five-year options. The multinational company, which operates 247 convenience stores in Australia after arriving on the domestic market in 1977, hopes that the auction will allow it to take advantage of the current strong-performance of the commercial property market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival