AUSTRALIA: 7-Eleven chain to auction 25 outlets next month
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven is set to auction 25 of its Australian outlets next month. The stores, thirteen of which are in Victoria, eight in Queensland and four in New South Wales, will be sold with annual rent reviews, ten-year leasebacks and five-year options. The multinational company, which operates 247 convenience stores in Australia after arriving on the domestic market in 1977, hopes that the auction will allow it to take advantage of the current strong-performance of the commercial property market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up