USA: 7-Eleven employees honour store in marriage ceremony
A bride and groom who met while working at the US grocery store 7-Eleven chose the store as the location for their marriage ceremony.
To make the occasion even more memorable, groom Kimball married his bride, Sharon Stehli, at 7.11am on 11/7 (11 July). "I figured if I got married at 7:11 on 7/11 in 7-Eleven, it'd be hard to forget my anniversary," said Kimball.
The ceremony was conducted by Dee Blazina, a notary also employed by 7-Eleven as assistant manager at another branch. The ceremony concluded, the new husband and wife drank coffee from a 7-Eleven foam cup.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action