CHINA/USA: 7-Eleven opens doors in Guangzhou
US neighbourhood store operator 7-Eleven has set up shops in underground railway stations in China's Guangzhou. Shops are under construction at all 16 stations of the city's new No. 2 subway line, which only recently started operations. The stores will focus on selling high-turnover goods such as drinks, fastfood and newspapers; although products lines will be altered as customer feedback begins to filter through.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti