CHINA/USA: 7-Eleven opens doors in Guangzhou
US neighbourhood store operator 7-Eleven has set up shops in underground railway stations in China's Guangzhou. Shops are under construction at all 16 stations of the city's new No. 2 subway line, which only recently started operations. The stores will focus on selling high-turnover goods such as drinks, fastfood and newspapers; although products lines will be altered as customer feedback begins to filter through.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production