CHINA/USA: 7-Eleven opens doors in Guangzhou
US neighbourhood store operator 7-Eleven has set up shops in underground railway stations in China's Guangzhou. Shops are under construction at all 16 stations of the city's new No. 2 subway line, which only recently started operations. The stores will focus on selling high-turnover goods such as drinks, fastfood and newspapers; although products lines will be altered as customer feedback begins to filter through.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival